It’s Day 2 of Farmhouse Frenzy: 10 Wreath tutorials
I hoped you enjoyed yesterday’s Farmhouse Frenzy with Farm style benches. Today I have farmhouse wreath tutorials for you.
~Affiliate links are included for your convenience, at no cost to you.
I don’t know about you, but nothing says hello like a beautiful wreath on the front door. Today I’m bringing you the best DIY farmhouse wreath tutorials from blog land.. Are you ready? All tutorials can be found using the links.
1.Let’s start off with a simple greenery wreath, perfect for any decor. I’m loving this wreath tutorial by Sarah at Making Joy and Pretty Things.
2. Next up how about a wreath that costs less than $10 to make, and takes less than 30 minutes? The ticking fabric farmhouse wreath tutorial is courtesy of Cindy from DIY Beautify. A winner!
3. You’re on your way to Farmhouse Chic with this fabric wreath from Colleen at my Life On Kaydeross Creek. I can see so many fabric variations that could take you through any holiday as well.
4. This one is so adorable! I love how Tammy at One More Time Events , put this together with the sweet bunny quote.
5. What do you think of this Burlap beauty from Kim at Farmhouse Made. I love the touch of flowers to soften the burlap.
6. What’s better than cotton buds? Cotton bud stems shaped into a beautiful farmhouse wreath. This tutorial is so creative from Jeanette at Country Design Style
7. Kim at Farmhouse Made has another gorgeous wreath tutorial. And this one takes less than 5 minutes!
8. Okay we have to give a standing ovation to Cindy at DIY Beautify for this stunning fresh Magnolia wreath tutorial! Stunning, absolutely stunning!
9. This reclaimed wood wreath from Carrie at lovely etc is a truly on of a kind project. Love the rustic look.
10. With Gina’s tutorial you make this moss wreath quickly and for little money.
Would You Rather Buy? 5 to buy.
This beautiful Lavender wreath can be found HERE
This is a real cotton wreath and can be found HERE
For being a faux Magnolia wreath (above) this one looks incredibly life like. It can be found HERE
Are you looking for a gorgeous preserved boxwood wreath? Boxwood wreaths can fit into almost any decor style. This one can be found HERE
But if you’re searching for bright stunning color, look no more. This beautiful yellow Forsythia wreath, you can be found HERE
Have a Great Day! Tomorrow Farmhouse Frenzy continues with Farmhouse Tables.
Farmhouse Frenzy Day
Day 1::Farm Style Benches
Day 4: DIY Farmhouse Window Decor