It’s Day 4 of Farmhouse Frenzy DIY!
If you missed my other Farmhouse Frenzy posts this week they can be found at these links Farm style benches, Farmhouse Wreaths, and DIY farm Table Plans Today we are moving onto DIY Farmhouse Window Decor.
Curtains are the icing on a room, but they can be really pricey to get a nice full look. With the DIY’s today you make your own at a fraction of the price of store bought, with a great farmhouse feel. Many are no sew!
Farmhouse Window Decor
1. Kandice from Just The Woods has a tutorial for no sew farmhouse curtains made from dish towels. Creative!
2.Find the tutorial for these no sew drop cloth curtains at Junque Cottage. Love how they pool on the floor!
3.Another tutorial on how to make farmhouse curtains from drop cloth fabric. The style on these are a little different. Drop cloth fabric has become a staple in farmhouse design. Look for the tutorial at Farmhouse on Boone.
4. And the category of farmhouse window decor must include some hardware. Liz at Liz Marie shows us how to use crystal door knobs as curtain tie backs. This one is so pretty!
5. Want to know the steps to industrial curtains rods? Visit Sarah at Making Joy and Pretty Things
6. These curtains have color and style not your typical farmhouse curtain. Visit the Honey Comb Home for a wonderful no sew curtain tutorial.
7. I love the Rope Curtain Tie Backs that Elizabeth Joan Designs made. She says you can make them in 10 minutes! I actually look forward to making these for our beach house.
8. Ok I just had to include another Drop Cloth curtain tutorial. What she uses them for, resolves a major eyesore in a Farmhouse home.Visit Deb at Seeking Lavender Lane to see what her curtain is hiding.
9. This tutorial may take a little more time, but what a look! These are grommet curtains. This tutorial comes from Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage
10.And last but certainly not least, see the tutorial for pom pom curtains from The Blesser House. So sweet, and an Anthropolgy knock off at pennies on the dollar of what they charge.
Don’t Want To DIY Your Farmhouse Window Decor?
Below Are Some To Buy.
farmhouse curtains drop cloth style shown above.
I am in love with these cafe curtains. Even better they come up to 84″ long and a couple of colors. Check them out HERE
I included this last pair of curtains, simply because they made me smile. Who would think a curtain could look like a realistic wood barn door? Find it HERE
Well this wraps up day four of Farmhouse Frenzy. Ill be back tomorrow with another post of farmhouse items. If you didn’t see the previous farmhouse frenzy posts you can find the links here Farm style benches, Farmhouse Wreaths, and
You may also want to see my post on 20 farmhouse crafts you can make in less than 20 minutes.