So today is the last day of Farmhouse Frenzy Week. So far we covered farmhouse benches, Farmhouse Wreaths, Farm Table plans, Farmhouse window decor and today we will see tutorials to make your own vintage farmhouse decor.
~Affiliate links are included for your, connivence at no cost to you.
Vintage Farmhouse Decor
1.Let’s start with this adorable chippy DIY candle holders from Little Vintage Nest. I love the cozy feel of these!
2. This DIY project comes from Knick of time. Angie creates a stencil and then uses it to make multiple projects like and apron and wall art in addition to the table runner.
3. This is another beauty from Angie at Knick of Time.She weathered the cutting board wood to absolute perfection!
4. Sarah at Making Joy and Pretty Things rocks it with this DIY Chalkboard Art. This can blend into Vintage Farmhouse decor seamlessly.
5. Here Sarah from Little Red Brick House uses reclaimed items to create this beautiful Display Frame.
6. Don’t you love the look of unbound books? In this tutorial Little Vintage Nest shows you how she makes unbound book stacks.
7. Could you find a place to add these DIY clock faces into your decor. I know I can! See Sam at Raggedy Bits for the tutorial.
8. Sadie at Sadie Season Goods has a wonderful tutorial on taking an old fan and turning it into a vintage farmhouse wind mill.
9. Have you been looking for a tutorial for how to age a wood sign? You’ve come to the right place. See Twelve On Main’s tutorial here.
10. And for the final DIY vintage farmhouse project we have the tutorial for the farmhouse frame organizer from One More Time Events.
Are you Inspired? Did you enjoy Farmhouse Frenzy Week?
Would You Rather Buy Than DIY?
See these vintage farmhouse options below.
These wood arrows are a sure statement piece! Find them HERE
I love the chippy goodness of this set of measuring cups! You can find them HERE
This vintage farmhouse style stool is so cute! You can find it HERE
That wraps up our week of Farmhouse Frenzy. Hope you enjoyed it!
Other articles from me you might enjoy Farmhouse grid wall memo board,